![]() |
| These are some of my favourite random Canadian Snacks!! I used to eat those Ah Caramel's EVERYDAY!!! |

10a. Crunchie - A Canadian Chocolate and Toffee Treat!
9. Tobblerone - A British/Canadian Triangular Toffee Treat!! These always remind me of Swiss Chalet around the holidays! If you ordered the Quarter Chicken Dinner (too big for me to eat) you'd get one with your meal!! We used to beg dad to order that so we could eat the Tobblerone... which is silly because we could have just bought one at the store!
9a. Smarties - This is the real Smarties, those sugar candies you American's call Smarties are Rockets in Canada! Smarties are basically better chocolate and sweeter candy coated M&M's
8. Coffee Crisp - this is amazing and it's funny America hasn't come up with an alternative considering their coffee addiction, but it's vanilla wafers dipped in coffee & then in chocolate! You gotta love the sound it makes when you take a bit of the tall/think bar!
8a. I love the crispiness of a 100 Grand - the unique American carmel dipped in rice crispies and then dipped in chocolate.
7. Whoppers/Maltese - these are amazing! I love letting them melt in my mouth and love eating them the normal way! I'd rather have these at the movies than popcorn!! Yum! I also love the Easter egg version of them!!!
7a. Kit Kat - First I have to say Canadian Kit Kat's are better! But after hearing that catchy jingle about 3 times I just crave a Kit Kat soo much! Love the crunch!
6. Aero - these air bubbles in chocolate are soo cool! America has recently tried to provide this for the fellow American's missing out on this wonder Canadian's have enjoy for so long!

6a. Hershey Milk Chocolate - (Hershey's Kisses, chocolate tin-foil wrapped Eggs, Rosebuds) - I love all forms of Milk Chocolate!
5. A tub of Caramel Dip for Apples (without the Apples) Give me a spoon and a tub of this and I will go crazy! This and #3 are probably my "sickest" indulgences This takes me back to Retreat Bus rides.
5a. Cadbury Mini Eggs
4. 3 Musketeer's - Who wouldn't love the nuggety goodness.
4a. Circus Peanut -like Cotton Candy Flavoured Bunny's - This treat comes out at Easter in Canada... this is the best picture I can find of them....
![]() |
| This Picture I took Easter 2013 when my parents brought some to me way out in CO from Canada! |
2. Milky Way - since Caramilk is not an option, when standing at the checkout in America the best option in my opinion is Milky Way. I do love all their alternative flavours! The all Caramel one is pretty sweet, the dark chocolate one has it's place in my heart too!
1. Caramilk - this is made by Cadbury and it's milk chocolate and Caramel are more milky and sweeter than the American's poor knock-off Carmello. I used to peel the gold foil off the wax paper and make a tin foil ball of solely Caramilk wrappers!!! This is also the Chocolate Bar that sits in bulk in my pantry waiting for bad days or homesick days. This is my drug of choice for a bad day. (I would say Rolo fits into this category although I'd still take a Caramilk over Rolo any day, they're just really similar)









yep, that's the Britt I know. :)
ReplyDelete