Earlier this summer, we were doing back to back trips to the airport it seemed.
We took Spencer to the airport, and then 2 days later picked up my parents at the airport.
9 days later we were returning my parents to the airport, and then a couple days later returned to pick up Spencer again.
2 days after we picked up Spencer I drove Nick to the airport and picked him up 9 days later...
then a week or so after that we were back at the airport to pick up Nick's parents and again returned them there 8 days later....
there was a longer stretch between our next trip to the airport, (but we weren't without guests, they just drove and spend almost 2 weeks with us).
About a month later Nick and I were the ones flying on the planes, to Ohio and 6 days later back to Denver.
18 days later I found myself at the CO Spgs airport picking up my cousin, and 4 days after that back at the Denver airport picking up my Aunt.
7 days later I returned her to the airport and a month later brings us to now.
This week we've are pulled off our best turnaround time: A friend from Ohio's (Shawn) flight is at 11:30am (he has to be their earlier though) and while we were already there, picked up a different friend from Ohio at 9:53am.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment