Wednesday, October 31, 2012

www.Halloween.com

Happy Halloween!  I'm not a huge Halloween person, but I LOVE throwing parties and I most of the time you need a reason to have one!

 Anyhoo, I decided to throw a Halloween party 36 hours before the appointed time for the party! Here's all the things I pulled together for the party. Justin & Justine came (they were excited to see Lily, they're her kitty sitters & missed her, Spencer came too!! Tara & Ryan came and stayed late enough to watch the movie I rented!!! Tyler showed up after Spencer left, fixed my closet door that I broke, and stayed to watch the movie too! 

will be adding whipped cream - "Candy Corn!!!"
Ooops what happened to her?

Favours!! Ghost Poop!
Tree Witch Monster?

Apple Sandwich filling

Candy Corn Pudding!

Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate (from scratch!)
Pumpkin Ghost Bowling
He was "Whole Punch Jim" or someone from the Office....
(hate that show so I don't know)

Nick decided we needed to have burgers too, so he grilled burgers and pineapple and caramelized onions!

Mummy Dogs

our Costumes!!!

a close up!

All the food!!


Apple slices for the Toffee Apple Dip
 

Toffee Apple Dip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment