Friday, October 26, 2012

www.DinnerDate.com

Nick and I went out on a much needed date last night!  It was wonderful!

As soon as I got home, I packed for this weekend, and started my dessert for today's halloween potluck at work, while he went for a 3.2 mile run.

We stopped at Burlington Coat Factory, because I figured I needed a new coat anyways, I'd love to take winterish pictures up in the mountains this weekend with my new winter coat! Nick had never been to Burlington Coat Factory and I had only been there once, and we both browsed the coat section. It was super fun to me that he wasn't just following me around waiting to leave, but that he was having fun going through the ginormous amount of coats! He even tried on a Men's Wool Pea-coat. It made my heart happy because I didn't think he would EVER consider wearing a fancy coat like that!!! The one he liked best was $90 so we passed this time but I have hope! I found a coat that I like, well actually I found 3 coats that I liked. The one I bought was $24.99 and it's plaid. It's not like a warm warm one so I may go back for one of the other ones too!  I'm hoping to take winter pictures this weekend at Breckenridge in my new coat!

Then we headed out to Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon. We had a coupon for $7.50 off 2 entree's and I thought I had a giftcard too, but my giftcard was for Long Horn Steakhouse! You can see why I was easily confused; the names are sooo similar.

Anyways OH MY GOODNESS was the meat delicious! I got a steak burger and Nick got a steak. It was seriously melt in your mouth delicious and so flavourful! The atmosphere was wonderful, yes it was a Thursday night, not a Friday but it wasn't loud, it didn't seem chaotic like it can at Applebee's. The booths were huge, the service was great, we will be going back! 

It was a wonderful time for us to talk and be away from all the work at home and school etc. It was very relaxing and just nice to be together on a date. It feels like forever since we've done anything date-like!


No comments:

Post a Comment