Friday, October 19, 2012

www.Surprise.com





She did it! She totally surprised him!

Joe moved out here over 3 years ago and his sister Clare has never been able to come out here. Well our friends Eric & Rhoda had a flight voucher and gave it to Clare so she was able to fly out here for $40! He had no idea! I picked her up from the airport and I got to spend a day and a half with her first. Nick and I invited Joe & Rochelle here for dinner just randomly and it was amazing that it worked because it was Thursday night, they had an hour drive and there was no good reason for them to come other than our invite.

Anyways, we did a couple trial runs to make sure we got good footage, and we propped the outdoor open but locked out indoor so we had time to get the camera rolling. So many people made it possible to surprise a guy who is really hard to to surprise!

After I stopped rolling, Joe asked her, "how have you been here for 2 days and I didn't know??" He was in such shock, he didn't trust himself to drive home. It was great! Nick also predicted that he would cry!

I've watched the video like 25 times already! Listen for Rochelle's scream before you see her when she's still in the hall! Listen for Clare say "Nick nailed it", & Joe says "How are you here!??" He was in such shock!! It was so cool to see a grown man cry over seeing his sister!

Precious!

How many brother's do you know who would hug his sister willingly for 40 seconds sobbing on her shoulder?
Clare and I spent most of the afternoon preparing a vegetarian dinner for our surprised guests! This mac n' cheese is amazing!!!! Pinterest Recipe!!



Clare made this Fry Bread - it tastes like Red Lobster bread!
We made a double batch of this food and it was good! I also made my brother's carrots again!
It was a blast shopping together for the food too! I found a Halloween carton of Egg Nog.....weird right?


Like I said, I got to spend a day and a half with Clare so we went to Red Rocks Amphitheater. I've taken so many people there, but it's close and cool! The sky was sooo blue today so I got some cooler pics! Also since the summer concerts are over, the stage was free to roam on again!









We found this cool hole in the rocks behind the stage and Clare climbed up through it!




I love fall! It's so yellow here!

This picture was taken by the lake near Clement Park! It was shinning like diamonds!


The first day she was here, we went to the Denver Botanical Gardens! I had free tickets and she seemed like the perfect person to take with me! She appreciated stopping to take a picture of every flower! I came home with 839 pictures from the gardens narrowing it down to about 250 really good ones! Here are a few of my favourite!












I loved hanging out with here!! We had lots of fun and got some cute pictures together!

















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time and what a great surprise!! Love all the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is sooo cool! Fun times.

    and good looking food. :)

    ReplyDelete