Tuesday, April 9, 2013

www.2things.com

Have you heard of this guy? Graham Stookey

He is a talented singer/songwriter/guitarist etc. He was on Oprah and the Ryan Seacrest Show.

Yep. He's cool.

He and Nick also lead a boys small group together.

Sunday night, he played a coffee house style goodbye concert and then took off to go work on his music career in LA.

I ran the coffee bar. It was busy.

It's sad to see him go, but exciting for him and we were lucky enough to meet him!

~~~~~~~~~~


Last night I was invited to the President's house.... not the White House, the president of the Seminary's house. You see I'm going to be on the leadership team for PiM3 (group for Seminary Wives).

Priscilla broke a few ribs and her clavicle in a skiing accident on the weekend.....

So I got invited to her house instead of meeting on campus since she's a little beat up at the moment!  She's doing incredibly well, considering!

The president welcomed me into his home and fed me brownies.

So Priscilla, Joyce and I chatted in her living room... Turns out I "HAVE" to go on a retreat the last weekend in April to a mansion in Frisco! Saturday morning and Sunday til 4 or 5ish.... rough life I know!

My responsibilities are going to be flyers and marketing and taking pictures of events and helping with events!

No comments:

Post a Comment