Monday, April 8, 2013

www.PostVail.com

Friday I had to work again, boo.... but I think the day went fairly, quickly.

I went home on my lunch hour like I had all week, and dad drove me back to work, so that they could have the car for the afternoon. Mom went back to downtown Littleton to browse the pottery store again, bringing home one dish. Then after work, the 3 of us (mom, dad and I) went to the church, then Cost-Co (mom popped in at the Re-Store by the Cost-Co again) then the church again! On the way home we met Michael and Nick at Red Lobster for dinner! Nick had hurt his foot playing Frisbee, so we decided not to go anywhere we had to walk!

The boys stopped in and rented Argo on the way home, and we watched that! We watched a lot of good movies while they were here! (Les Miserables, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty, Argo and Saturday Night's Feature: Here Comes the Boom)


Saturday, Although we had the whole day to do anything we wanted, we chose to stay home and have a relaxing day! (Everyone was sore from all the walking, skiing, skating, Frisbee etc.) After sleeping in a bit, Nick and I made breakfast for everyone! Nick's specialty - Hashbrowns from scratch!
See our new black plates
(cuz one got broken and we only had 4 anyways but 5 people eating!)
Now we have 6!

Mom and I walked to the Seminary and took a few pictures along the way:
Duck: Butt - Up!!
Did I mention we stopped in and played some Ping Pong:
And then we walked around Hudson Gardens:

Then Nick went to return Argo to Red Box and picked up a comedy since we'd watched so many serious movies! This movie had us all laughing our heads off! It's a great movie for a group because it had Violence, Romance, Music, Comedy etc.When they went to go return the movie/get the new one, Mom Dad and I, like we do, re-arranged the furniture back to the summer position so we can use the patio doors to the BBQ!!!


Sunday morning they had to leave, we were all sad.
Dad wearing his new Vail shirt!
Michael wore his new shirt home

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians.... He would have made Broccoli more fun to shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment