Tuesday, April 2, 2013

www.CheesecakeFactory.com

Monday night when I got done work, Nick was still at the library, and dad and I went to drop off a phone charger for him because his phone was dead. I showed dad around campus a bit, and then we made a quick stop at the bank before heading home! I hung out there for a bit, and then Nick decided his brain was tired and came home. We all headed out to the Cheesecake Factory!!

Sadly we were slightly disappointed with the stuffed mushrooms. They were still good but they were missing a little of their sweetness. Mom got her Avacado Eggrolls, and a Thai salad, and dad got 2 orders of mushrooms like me, but he also got a salad. Michael got some sort of fancy pasta which I totally want to try a bite of. Nick got fish and chips and said it was delicious! Michael, Dad and I ordered Cheesecake to go. I was soooo full by the time I was done eating, I was falling asleep! It probably doesn't help that I get up at 6:45 for work at 7:30 and everyone else has been on vacation so they can get up whenever they want to!

The on the way home we stopped in to rent The Hobbit, because mom had finished reading the book that afternoon, but they didn't have it so we rented Zero Dark Thirty. Wow! It was good!  I highly recommend watching it!  Today, I work, Nick has a lot of homework/class/student council and then we drive up to Vail tonight!!!! Yeah! I just hope the snow that's predicted isn't too bad! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the CHeesecake factory.. I love their reeses peanut butter cheese cake! YUM!

    ReplyDelete