Monday, April 1, 2013

www.MtFalconWithMyFamily.com

Twas Easter Sunday. The service at Church was fantastic!!! Mom and Dad came with me to church in time for Practice at 7am! Yikes!!! We were there from 7 -12:10! That's a long morning especially when you have to bring Deviled Eggs for the Choir Brunch between services, as well as miss the choir brunch to run the coffee bar! I was a running crazy person! Mom and Dad were a great help! Mom worked in the coffee bar beside me, and dad greeted at both services! Michael and Nick arrived in time for the 2nd service, and then they took off after the service to meet up with his parents/brother/sister who had stopped in Littleton at the Fat Frog Cafe for lunch on their way to Vail.  We met up with them after all the coffee bar stuff was done, and enjoyed a variety of crepe's (ham and cheese, mushrooms, chicken cordon bleu, banana's foster, smore's etc)!

Then since the weather was 71 degree's and I had the rest of the afternoon off I took my family (minus Nick who had to do some homework) up to Mount Falcon where we got these fantastic pictures!


I asked some other hikers to take one with me in the picture too!
Mount Falcon is a windy drive up a mountain/foothill in the front range and then it's got a fun, fairly flat trail around the top of the mountain so the views are spectacular but it's not too hard on an out of hiking shape body!
Mom wanted a picture of her kids, so we climbed up on this rock together!
See the white peaks in the right side of this picture!?
 
The I took these of them together... that one that they're looking at each other - resulted in a kissy picture too!

This one is a hard boy to get to smile for a picture!! I liked the photo anyways!
We were way up and to the south of Red Rocks but thanks to dad I got this cool shot of Red Rocks framed by a tree! This was taken up by the Ruins of the Walker House and you can see Nick and my Trip to this same place somewhere on this blog but I can't find it yet.... I will keep looking, I promise!
 
On the way back you realized you were actually walking down, because the treck back is uphill!!  Aren't mama and Michael cute??
Michael decided to use this as a great training tool for the next Tough Mudder he's doing this summer!

Other Stuff:
Mom and I went to work out at Gym
We Watched Back-Up Plan while the boys went and watched the Zombie Season Finale
Had Burger King for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment