Pre-information:
Last night I went to the gym to go swim laps/some aqua fit stuff....
My wedding ring is made out of Peri dot, not Diamond (love it more than diamonds!!) which is a softer stone so I keep it out of chlorine and as many other scary situations for a soft rock as possible.
I forgot to put it back on last night after swimming.
Dream:
I dreamed that a dog bit off part of the gold on my ring. The ring has a very unique shape, and the part he bit off was crucial to the shape and design of the ring. I remember crying and crying. I was really upset and traumatized. In the dream we took the ring back to a jeweler and it wasn't fixable so we were going to look into getting another setting and take the stones out of this one and put them in the new one.
Post Dream:
Now that I'm awake, I don't even know how a dog's teeth would even be small enough to only take that small little chip.
The ring is back on my finger as of like 10 minutes ago because I forgot to put it on again this morning. It's soo weird to have it off! 4 years and the only times I take it off is when I'm in a pool so it's weird to not have it on.
It's very weird how my sub-conscience knew that I didn't have the ring on my finger, even though I had switched another ring over to that finger, so it wouldn't feel as weird.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




I only take my ring off when we go to the pool and sometimes I don't like to do that...
ReplyDelete