These are our Groomsmen!
Randy, Kevin, Gavin, (Nick), Chris, Joe, Eric, Ross
6/7 are married
Randy, Kevin, Gavin, (Nick), Chris, Joe, Eric, Ross
6/7 are married
Nick has been a groomsman in all of their weddings
Best Man in 2 of those.
Best Man in one other (Adam's), and Groomsman in an 8th (Miranda's)
The 7th groomsman just asked Nick to be 1 of 2 Groomsmen in his wedding.
That's a 100% turnaround!
That will be a total of 9.
With 2 more future - potentials (Tyler & Michael) that we know of, one or more of which he might officiate instead.
My Bridesmaids: Clare, Jennie, Mel, Carrie, Dana, Mandy, Melissa
I have only been in Linzy's, Mel's, Dana's, Mandy's, Rhoda's.
That's 5.
I was Maid of Honour in 1.
2 of the weddings we were both in: Mel/Kevin & Eric/Rhoda.
I was MC in my cousin Markie's, did a reading at Melissa's and I always say I should have been in Jennie's!
I still have potentially Carrie's and maybe my brothers....
Nick Wins!!
What an honour it is to be part of so many people's special days!



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment