Friday, April 12, 2013

www.homemadeRanch.com

Ever since I had Ranch dressing from this little Italian restaurant in downtown Littleton called Romano's, I have been craving home made ranch dressing! Never in my life have had I had home made ranch dressing (that I know of), but I knew whatever they were serving was not store bought!


So tonight I went to the store to buy other groceries, called my mom and had her look up this recipe that I had pinned on my Food board on Pinterest!!

I forgot to buy one of the ingredients and one of the ingredients I thought I had I could not find when I got home so I went back out to the store again....

Now to eat a delicious snack of carrots and home made ranch dressing!!
 
Next up I bought mushrooms but I have a few more ingredients to buy before I can make this!

1 comment: