Monday, April 22, 2013

www.Hodel&Council.com

I believe I have an infection in my throat so I spent a good portion of the weekend relaxing and napping. However Saturday at 1 o'clock we found ourselves seated at Front Range Christian Academy to watch their Spring Musical: Fiddler on the Roof.

We knew the star! She even texted me during intermission to see how we were liking it! Her mama played the cello in the orchestra so we had friends in both aspects of the musical. Mariah played a very adorable Hodel, the 2nd oldest daughter - the who who marries the radical teacher and ships off to Siberia to be with him. Here is a clip of her performing "Matchmaker" at a local child care center. Of the 3 daughters, she was the youngest actor and definitely got the role due to her singing ability! She'll be a star in many more productions to come!
 
P.S. I got this in my e-mail the other day....


Sunday night we even went out to DQ to celebrate some exciting news about someone in our family that can't be disclosed yet.

1 comment: