Monday, April 1, 2013

www.GoldenGate&CentralCity.com



Saturday, we woke up late, but it's ok where I planned for us to go wasn't too far away. We drove up to Golden Gate Canyon for this gorgeous view!!
and this gorgeous view!

This is a picture of the boys checking out the sites!

Family picture in the snow (even thought it was 66 degrees in Littleton!!!

Another family picture....

Just the boys! Love them!


Just the parents - Love them too!

Another Family Picture!!

The Mountains!!



A goofy picture of Michael - but he's kind of smiling!?!

The clouds were really cool that day!
Love this one of daddy and I!

The ride up here wasn't too bad, on the Drive Down I took a road called "Ohmygod Rd." Let me tell you, I was gripping the steering wheel and I had quite a few back seat drivers, and crinchers. The road was very very curvy, all dirt roads, sometimes only a single lane, no guardrails, and a straight drop down the side of the mountain or as Nick and I called it - a shortcut to heaven! The view was beautiful though!!!

We made a pitstop in Central City, a casino town in the mountains where Nick played a whole 50 cents I think and didn't win anything. We walked around and peaked in the old opera house, and then went up to the old mining town part. That's when we got on "Ohmygod Rd." and found a very out of the way pottery shop where mama bought 2 Brie Dishes.

We saw some beautiful views, ate a PB&J Picnic and survived the drive home. I'd say that was a success!

Other Stuff:
Watched Big Bang Theory
Had Pizza Hut for dinner
Mom and I went to Gordman's and Walmart for Groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment