My bestfriend is here to visit!!! I wonder how our friendship is going to change/survive/grow/exist since we don't have anything like school keeping us together. I pray that "the Lord will keep us together", as He did and is doing with Mandy (whom coined that phrase with me, when we split off and went to different high schools).
Anyhoo Mel and I have big plans: Talk and talk and talk... thrown in there we have a visit to the Newtons and she is getting her hair cut - but it shall be a good time to catch up - not like we don't talk practically every day anyways but... ya know.
My headache is still here....
So as I was driving back to Michigan yesterday I was listening to 2 different CD's that I borrowed from home, but one of them is of a girl; Kerris Oats who grew up in my church. The 2nd song on the CD stuck in my head, called My Life Is In Your Hands:
Life can be so good
Life can be so hard
Never knowing what each day
Will bring to where you are
Sometimes I forget
And sometimes I can't see
That whatever comes my way
You'll be with me
My life is in your hands
My heart is in your keeping
I'm never without hope
Not when my future is with you
My life is in your hands
And though I may not see clearly
I will lift my voice and sing
Cause your love does amazing things
Lord, I know, my life is in your hands
Nothing is for sure
Nothing is for keeps
All I know is that your love
Will live eternally
So I will find my way,
And I will find my peace
Knowing that you'll meet my every need
My life is in your hands
My heart is in your keeping
I'm never without hope
Not when my future is with you
My life is in your hands
And though I may not see clearly
I will lift my voice and sing
Cause your love does amazing things
Lord, I know, my life is in your hands
When I'm at my weakest love
You carry me
Then I become my strongest love
In your hands
My life is in your hands
And though I may not see clearly
I will lift my voice and sing
Cause your love does amazing things
Lord, I know, my life is in your hands
I trust you Lord
My life is in your hands
The song is also song my Kathy Troccoli. I guess just the whole job thing is really getting to me... I have an interview at the local Radio Shack on Tuesday which is at least a job and close so I won't be spending a lot on gas, but I'm hoping I'll hear soon from my application for the Admissions Representative position on campus because I really think I would be good at that job. Especially since I'm soo passionate about SAU!!!!
An update on the construction: they cut 20 feet of our huge red maple tree from where the new sidewalk will be up!!!! We're hoping the roots are strong enough to hold the tree from not tipping over onto our house.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment