Tuesday, August 19, 2008

www.my.lappy.WAS.sick.com

My lappy got a virus today, I was a worried mother. I called my cousin who can do just about anything with computers and he found a cure, so he sent me a link and told me to follow the directions. It took about 2.5 hours to do, but the virus is gone and I didn't screw anything up!!!!

I've had a couple interviews this week, but I'm still waiting to hear from SAU hopefully!!!!

I had a headache for a few days in a row this week so that sucked. This weekend I'm headed home again for the reception in my back yard! I'm in charge of picking up the cake in Windsor.

In about a month Nick's parents are planning for him and I to meet them at Kalahari Resort which will be loads of fun and I'm very excited.

Now I need sleep. Pray I get a call from the Admissions office soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment