Thursday, August 21, 2008

www.chocolate.cake.com

Today was a great & random day. It started with a hair cut, then some chill time with my boy who wasn't feeling well in a funny, dizzy sort of way. We went to Walmart together, then back to Nich & Jennie's where my Nicks dizziness finally took overtook him and he crashed on my bed for a while. I made a chocolate cake for Ross, his best friend was was coming up tonight to hang with Nick for the weekend. We didn't let on to Ross on the phone that we knew it was his birthday.... so when he got there he was surprised by the cake and gift we had for him. Before Ross got here we got in a bit of Frisbee - just the 2 of us, and dinner with the family (Nich, Jennie and Hailey). Then headed to Nicks where we played on the computers waiting for Ross to get there!!! I got to spend about 45 mins with Ross before coming back here to pack and get ready to go home in the am!!! A great & random day!!!
Apparently Ross is 1 year old - not 21 because we couldn't find the 2 from Hailey 2nd birthday!!!

This was his gift from "us". Nick bought it, I wrapped it. (my excuse for making it so cute for a boy is because Ross is an Art major.... really I just love wrapping presents!)

This is when Nick sang a solo of Happy Birthday to his best friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment