Thursday, August 14, 2008

www.Amiracle&massages.com

Somehow my brother and I finally convinced our parents to play Apples to Apples. We are not a game family (which is sad, I think), but once in a blue moon, we'll play a game and we always have soooo much fun. It is really one of the only times we all hang out as the 4 of us, not just watching a movie. We had sooo much fun! We probably played for 4 hours! There was laughter, tears, yelling, bribing, lobbying, disowning, etc. It is a great game!

Today I was back in Nick's arms. :> I love him. I have had quite the head ache today, and he probably massaged me about 6 times.... he's too good.

This blog is probably annoying with all the: leaving Nick, back to Nick, leaving again.... but thats about what my life consists of. The times we are apart make me cherish the times we are together again. The times we are apart also make me want to just be married - so we don't have to be separated anymore.

Here are a few pics of the construction going on at my house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment