Saturday, August 23, 2008

www.another.crazy.weekend.com

another crazy weekend.....
Last night consisted setting up for today. Today consisted of getting ready for the party, the after the party; we cleaned up from the party. I definately got my work out today.... I helped move 15 tables and 78 chairs....from the church to my house to the church again.
the dress was pretty,

the angel: bike chicked, the air was warm, the flowers were pretty, the food was very much and very good,
the tired facial expressions were the best....

Following all that awesomeness, 2 of my friends came over - one of which is moving to Korea on Tuesday. Tomorrow morning I'm going out for breakfast with Laura and Carrie, then to church, then to a bridal shower, then the drive back to Michigan..... therefore another busy weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. The food looks great! We're hoping you're bringing leftovers home!! :)

    ReplyDelete