Sunday, August 17, 2008

www.riversidePonderings.com

Today, I ponder: What should I do with my life? I went and sat alone at the park in Albion today, reading my bible, listening to music, thinking, praying. As I listened to Presence - by Newsboys "I long for Your presence, I long, Lord, I need Your touch" I felt the wind in my face, which reminded me, that you can't see God but you can feel him, like the wind.



I came to no conclusions... Since I've felt like I have no direction in my life, I've been wondering where I can serve in ministry but don't want to get into anything until I know what my schedule is going to look like. I don't even know where I want to serve. In the past, I've sung on worship teams, done videography, audio & lighting for the church service. I've worked in children's ministry a tiny bit. I've worked in a Christian bookstore, and ministered to my peers as an RA. I don't really know what area my gifts are in for ministry... if any of you do, please let me know!



I also got some napping/relaxing in with Nick - which Gavin thought was cute, so he took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment