Best Date EVER. Yesterday Nick and I went to Soak City - the water park @ Cedar Point for the whole day! We got up early and drove there, and then spent the whole day together going on water slide (except 1 because it was very similar to another one so we didn't feel like waiting in line).Our theme was slide, something casual, slide, casual. We rode the lazy river that has the water falls twice, and the other lazy river that is truely lazy we rode 4 times. The fourth time we were on a mission because at the end of round 3- we realized somewhere on the ride I had lost my sunglasses. So we went back in again and found the sunglasses at the bottom of the pool downstream from the exit of the lazy river.
We visited a cool pool that cost us an extra $9.50, but it was soo worth it - had to have been my favourite part of the day.
The sun attacked both Nick and I in the places where we missed putting the sunscreen on each other. Hence the bottom half of my legs are a little pink because I decided it would be cool to get a little of the free tan that Nick talks about... and near the straps of my bathing suit.
It was a monumental day for us in our relationship for a couple reasons. One of them being it was the first time we had gone swimming together. We've been dating a little over 1 year and 8 months and he proposed before he saw me in a bathing suit - therefore he's a keeper.
We had decided we wanted to go to TGI Friday's for dinner after we were done at the park - and remember seeing 2 on the way in. However we thought since the one looked extremely full we would go to the other one. But we mistook the first one for the last one so we drove all the way to Ann Arbor to the TGI Friday's there. By the time we got there, we were hungry so we ordered an appitizer as well as our meals which were fantastic!!!!! Get the Poppy Seed Chicken!! SOOOO Good.

I loved being with him - just him all day having a blast. I'm not gonna lie: It was sooo fun being his girl all day; his eyes on me only. We considered staying in a hotel in the area for our honeymoon and heading over to Cedar Point for a day or 2 or parts of days since we'd be staying so close. It's still up in the air though.
I had told him a few days ago I wanted to do something fun on Saturday - I had no idea it was going to be sooooo FUN!!! I LOVE HIM.




looks like you had an awesome time! :) That is great~ Soak City is so fun!
ReplyDelete