Monday, August 4, 2008

www.smallAnimals.com

As I drove to SAU tonight - I should have hit a raccoon - yet somehow didn't feel it so I don't think I hit it, then on the way home from SAU tonight - I'm pretty sure I hit a chipmunk and maybe a frog, almost a fox and another frog. Again I didn't see any deer - but I blame that on the rain.

Again I hate leaving Nick!!!!

Also so confused about the job, did I get it? I didn't get a call today saying I didn't get it soooo.....
I'm waiting until tomorrow to hear since I contacted Jen at the end of the day today to see what's happening.

I hung out with Anna tonight which was great since I missed her over the summer.... and watched Nick workout again! That's always fun. To keep him running longer without thinking about how long he had be running - I was told to keep talking.... don't usually have a problem with that so I told him all about the wonderful wedding I was planning for us.... he knew most of it, but sometimes I don't remember what I've told him and what I haven't so I just told him all of it. He likes all my planning - again a keeper.

I got my camera out of his car so I feel complete again!! JK!



Random thought - while I was in BC I saw this adorable childs silver tea set and if you know me at all, you'd know I had a hard time walking past it, so I just stayed there until my mom decided she would buy if for me. I love it. I have no idea what I'll do with it; save it for my child? who knows... cuz I'll probably have all boys - knowing Nicks side of the family. I hope God will bless us with a daughter because I want to see Nick wrapped around her little finger - like I was was to my daddy. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment