Tuesday, August 12, 2008

www.iWonder-iWhine.com

This is how I feel: I want to spend every possible moment I have with Nick. I can just never get enough. I think it is because I can't have him all the time, so when I can - I want him to be with me. I wonder if once you are married that changes? Does it get easier to go places knowing that when you come home, he'll be there? I seriously want to know.... Mel? Jennie? Angie?

I'm at home in Canada right now. My dad basically tricked me into coming home. I needed to do some work for that job I have here.... but I really came home because he said he needed to use the hitch on the van. He also told me I had to come home because the Sear Wish Book had come in and I'm sure he had more "reasons" too..... none of which we there the truth: that he missed me and wanted me to come home. So here I am, and the stuff he needed to use the hitch for he took care of on Sunday before I got home. GOOFBALL!!!!

Today I drove the 1.5 hrs to London to visit Carrie in the hospital as she was recieving that ugly chemo stuff. It really is ugly, the other stuff comes in pretty bags, the chemo - big ol' ugly, sloppy and gross yellow. Carrie says she can't even look at it. Then I drove home in time to make dinner for my fam and my aunts!!! I was informed I was to make my famous broccoli soup which I also added cauliflower & chicken to. It was a great batch with lots of leftovers!!!

Then I found out from Nick that he might go home for a few days for a funeral of his best friends' 4 month old nephew which is just sad. I want to go with him, but he just wants to hang with Ross for a few days... so my dilema: drive back to Michigan or stay home a few more days? What I really want to do is beg Nick to go with him - (see first paragraph...) Especially since pretty much as soon as he would come back, I'd head back home again for my cousin's reception in our backyard that I also want him at - but he's not coming to.....also especially since he hasn't been to my house all summer.......I'm whiny, I know... but I don't care. School starts back up for him after that pretty soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment