Wednesday, August 27, 2008

www.wednesday.com

Today is Wedneday. I always look forward to Thursday's and I'm almost there.... I get Nick all to myself on Thursdays..... the other day he said he wanted to just play computer games and do nothing else all day before school started and I suggested he use his day off on Thursday. I said I would just sit beside him and read. But he said, no Thursdays were my day. We have plans to watch "Smart People" with Nich & Jennie. I don't know what else we'll do:
  1. lay around the park
  2. take pictures of us
  3. hit up a public pool
  4. fly a kite
  5. lay on the hammoch together reading
  6. whip out the scattegories
  7. cake topper online shopping
  8. registering at JC Penney
  9. go to the mall and take pics in the photo booths
  10. star watching
  11. make fun icy/fruity drinks together
  12. cook some dinner

That's all I've got......

My days recently have consisted of 1 interviewy thing, some important phone calls, scrapbooking, reading, I think thats about it.

1 comment: