Wednesday, March 24, 2010

www.againSoHappy.com

I don't know how to describe the happiness that I am feeling other than to write another blog about it because it is such a big deal! I have had so much time with Nick I haven't had my spare time apart from him to call the mom's so I feel like I should update on here! Today was one of my days off so I'm automatically inclined to be happier, but last night I msn'd Mel letting her know I had today off and she cancelled her plans to come hang out with me! How cool is that! She lives about 30 mins away - which is fantastic!!!! We went out on the town, we watched a chick flick - she brought the most amazing - seriously amazing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - I have had the hardest time not eating them all today!!! (I mean they have oats, and raisins so they must be healthy right?)

And Now I've decided to gloat a little bit - if you know Nick you know his favourite kind of cookie is Oatmeal Raisin - hence that is what Mel brought (so thoughtful)... but if you remember Mel and Kevin left a bag with Homemade bread in it one of our first day living in our apartment... here's where the bragging comes - Nick said he would rather, her have brought another loaf of bread.....! He loved it that much - and these cookies are fantastic so you can only imagine the bread right?? (Mom and Dad - I still love your homemade bread and cookies)

So my happiness lies within many different points:

Ready... Set... Go!


  • I have seen less spiders in the last couple days since we moved in!
  • I went shopping for groceries at midnight a couple nights ago and I've decided there is on other way! There were only 2 other customers in the store that I saw - so peaceful!
  • I love the time I get with my Nick
  • I love that we have eaten 2x so far at our kitchen table...
  • ...Real meals that I cooked from scratch...
  • That Nick helped me make!!
  • Tonight while we were eating - I had the goofiest smile on my face!
  • I love that my stuffed Sheep - BathSheepa peaks out at me everyday from beneath my real plant!
  • I love our apartment and how flexible it can be
  • I love how cozy we are at home
  • I love cuddling on the couch with him with our new homemade pillows
  • I love brown and green and how much of that we have in our apartment
  • I love the Christmas Quilt still
  • I love that Nick doesn't like any other blanket but the Christmas Quilt
  • I love how Nick is working out lots and lots and is feeling good.
  • I love how Nick is starting to look toned!
  • I love that my parents are coming this weekend!
  • I love how clean our apartment looks
  • I love our Unity Lantern and how it looks light up in the living room at night!
  • I love that the babies have received good news today!!!
  • I love that Three of the babies got to celebrate their 6 months birthday today!
  • I love that Nick and I have been married 10 months and despite what the world may say - we are still happy!
  • I love that I got 2 loads of laundry washed and air dried!

Oooh I'm sure there are more things that are making my heart happy right now but I'm really tired and need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that IS impressive! I would love to make more bread for you guys. :D So glad you guys liked it and the cookies. And cancelling my plans was totally worth an afternoon with you. :)

    ReplyDelete