Saturday, March 20, 2010

www.SaturdayBaby.com

I now have my Saturday's free for the most part. Today I spent the day with a baby! Brooklyn for those of you wondering! Jennie called me the other day, asking if I could take care of Brooklyn for the day while she spent time with Hailey. I accepted it! Brooklyn and I chilled at the Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor while Jennie chased Hailey! I carried her around in her car seat (wow mom's have to have strong arms), fed her, and then carried her around in one of those frontpacks. It was a fun day - I could stare at the babies forever - sooo beautiful! At the end of the day Brooklyn was crying and soo I was swinging her in the car seat - that's a lot of work too! Then we went back to the Ronald McDonald House - where we ate brinner, and played with Hailey.

I got a call while I was out saying that I had to go to work to do a training video and if I didn't clock in and do it today I would get "coached" which is a bad thing considering I've only worked 3 shifts! Sooo off to work I went before they closed!

Soo Good day, with a sore spot, but ending with a chocolate dessert from Ruby Tuesdays (Nick had played Frisbee with Ben and Gavin in AA, went out to lunch and dinner with them so I thought I deserved at least dessert from his 2nd meal out in 1 day)

No comments:

Post a Comment