I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!
It looks GREAT! So homey already. I'm so impressed with all your work! Good job. Also. Like the Friends on the tv. And man you have a lot of kitchen appliances...but so do I. ;) And it was 1:23 when you took that last photo. awesome.
Oh it looks so nice! I bet that was a lot of work! I love your style...you'll have to come and decorate for me :) Want to get together sometime - I haven't seen you in forever!
It looks GREAT! So homey already. I'm so impressed with all your work! Good job.
ReplyDeleteAlso. Like the Friends on the tv.
And man you have a lot of kitchen appliances...but so do I. ;) And it was 1:23 when you took that last photo. awesome.
Oh it looks so nice! I bet that was a lot of work! I love your style...you'll have to come and decorate for me :) Want to get together sometime - I haven't seen you in forever!
ReplyDelete