Tuesday, March 2, 2010

www.grumpyTuesday.com

I hate when I have grumpy days... I don't know why I'm grumpy but I am. I think I've decided its due to mulitple little things. Nick asked me to tell him why I was grumpy and I couldn't, because I don't know.

I think it has to do with:
  • The fact that I didn't get a lot of sleep last night (stayed up til 4am- got up at 8:30)
  • I ended up doing all the laundry
  • I have to work 12 hours tomorrow - I was just getting used to not working so many hours
  • I'm tired of packing and living "inbetween"
  • I'm cold
  • I'm tired of doing everything - I need a vacation from life.
  • I spent my day off doing laundry and getting my tire fixed

However things aren't as bad as I'm making them seem:

  • Nick took out the garbage today (without me asking)
  • I have a car do drive - even if I have a wobbly spare tire now!
  • I have 2 jobs to go to tomorrow....
  • I have dishes to wash - that had food on them that we ate.
  • etc.

Thats all - now I should go do something!

1 comment:

  1. Way to look on the bright side Britt! :) Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete