Monday, March 22, 2010

www.expressionsOfJoy.com

Hey!!
I can hardly wait for this weekend!!! Hoping for the week to go by fast!

I went grocery shopping tonight at midnight and I've decided there is no other way! I loved it - it was a totally different Wal-mart because there were like 2 other shoppers in the store. So quiet. So peaceful. However I am looking forward to the day that we have friends in the area and I can go shopping with a friend!

I'm soo excited for my parents to come this weekend! I really hope dad can fix the hose on our washer because we need to do laundry and are hoping we can make it to the weekend!

Eeek I'm soo excited for them to come!!!!

I think we've decided to go to Ohio again this year for Easter since neither of us have been there since Christmas and I have been home like 3 times to Canada. (last year I couldn't go to Canada because I was a prisoner of the USA for Immigration) I just need to get Thursday and Friday off from work (I hope my boss is accomodating)

Tonight Nick and I did one of the P90X video's together - it is called Kenpo X - which is a version of Tae Bo (kick-boxing). It was a blast and I loved that kind of work out! Now my butt is sore and I'm most likely going to hurt more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment