Friday, February 15, 2013

www.ChildishValentinesDay.com

First of all let me say, thanks, Lord for keeping us safe in the snow/ice storm that hit last night. On my way home from work people were driving like idiots, and on our date last night we saw at least 3 accidents, maybe 4. One truck was completely destroyed on the side and took out the length of 2 trucks worth of someones fence.

So I got home from work and we headed out shortly after I got home to go to Jumpstreet. We'd never been before, so not knowing what to expect we paid for 2 hours and an extra $3 for the sponge pit. Wrong choice on the 2 hours, right choice on the Sponge Pit! We are not as young as we used to be. My legs are sooo sore today!


P.S. sorry for the shaky pictures, we're learning the new camera's on our phones....

See the foam pit in the back right corner?? There was a platform to jump off of onto a trampoline, and then catapult yourself into the foam blocks!!! There was also a rope to swing off a platform into the blocks as well! It was really fun to flip in the air and land on the foams.

Those strips of trampoline were a lot of fun. There was this one little boy there, wearing a muscle shirt and grey jeans (yuk) who was incredible! He would run the length of it on the yellow strips between each trampoline, then run up the incline part and then flip backwards all the way to the other side! I should have got a video (I forgot that our new phones do that cuz our old ones don't)!!
We had a lot of fun, but man am I sore, and I am not usually sore until the 2nd day when I do activities like this! Yikes. Good thing I'm going to Hot Springs tomorrow!!!!!!!

After we were sufficiently sweaty and warn out, we went out for Ice Cream for dinner, like all growns up's do, who are sharing a romantic day together. Okay, it wasn't ice cream, it was Fro Yo at Nella's so it was a little more grown up until you put gummy worms and sour gummy hearts in your brownie fudge frozen yogurt.
Nick blended into the wall....
Valentines day Candy Corn!

At Nella's a daddy and his little girl (in a red pea-coat) came in on a Valentine's Date.  I told Nick WHEN we have a little girl, he is no longer allowed to take me out on Valentine's Day dates, he MUST take out our little girl. It was soooo stinking cute. He treated her like the princess she was!

Then as if we weren't acting childish enough we rented and watched Brave. We also rented/watched Men in Black III and ate a delicious DiGiorno Frozen three meat Pizza strips that came with a garlic dipping sauce. I really thought I would fall asleep through this movie, but it was a really good story line so I stayed awake til the end!! 


By then it was totally my bedtime, but Nick needed to pack, which meant Brittney had to help him.


That's our Valentines Day.


Did anyone else revert back to a child-like state or did you all be ewwy-gewy romantic??




No comments:

Post a Comment