Tuesday, February 26, 2013

www.TalentedMariah.com

Mariah has painted all of these. This bottom one she just did this weekend out of boredom! I was at her house because I got a text Saturday night from her mom asking me if "she could pay me handsomely to pick up Mariah and take her to her school dance."

I of course told her I would, and that no payment was necessary!

The theme of the dance was "Thrift Store". You should have seen some of the outfits the other kids were wearing! There was one guy in tight bright blue pants, and a floral/blue woman's blazer. I think it would be a blast to host a Thrift Store Themed party!



"Like a Sir"
Like a Sir
Blueberry.
3 or 4 times now I've been in her bedroom and never noticed that she had a bird. How did I never notice that.  One time we watched like 3 episodes of HIMYM which is on the same wall as the bird cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment