Sunday, February 10, 2013

www.lonely.com

This can be a lonely life to live. I hope it gets better.... I don't feel like this is the lifestyle I signed up for.



In our wives group, we talked about serving our husbands. Yes we moved all the way out here, for him to go to school. So while he's supposed to be writing papers/studying, I'm doing dishes, laundry, cleaning etc.


And then he's getting experience working with the youth group, and I realize I made the choice not to help out as well, so that's my fault, but that mean's I'm home alone Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings. Then he likes to play sports more than actually working out, so he's gone Wednesday nights and Thursday nights to Play Basketball and Friday afternoons/early evenings for Frisbee. And then Saturday Nights he has Game Night with the boys.  I feel like a mean person if I were to tell him not to go to any of these....although I often beg him not to go to the boys game nights.

And then special weekends with the youth group when they go off on retreats I'm home the whole weekend by myself. 

Being home alone is nice once in a while, but not Every Dang Day of the Week!  When he's gone, he misses me, but I don't think he gets how lonely my life is.



I'm in Choir so that takes up one night of the week, and soon I'm going to be leading a new Wives group ever other week, but everyone on my group practically has kids... I think ratio of kids to the wives is like 3:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment