Dreaming,
I've been Dreaming for years of having babies.
The years working in the pharmacy served at least 1 good purpose.
It helped me pick out the colours of our baby rooms.
Thanks colourful capsules of medicine.
For Baby Girl Room Colour inspiration click here!
While in Nick's Grandma house this last month,
I found this gem of a curtain.
I love the heart on it.
I want it in my (future) baby girls (fBG)room.

I can hardly wait to start pulling together items for a baby room.
Both my baby colour combo's are unique and so there's going to be a lot of DIY!
I created this on a brown wall in our bedroom,
but maybe I'll re-create it on a dark green accent wall in fBG's room.
I think this room is going to be the look I'm going for but add in the dark green!
but maybe I'll re-create it on a dark green accent wall in fBG's room.
I think this room is going to be the look I'm going for but add in the dark green!
As
I went for a walk last night in downtown Littleton with Nick I saw in a
window of an antique shop the perfect chandelier. He said it was too
expensive and the store was closed.
I also think this quote is 'a must' to go somewhere in the room.
I also think this quote is 'a must' to go somewhere in the room.

I also love the idea of turning my wedding dress into a mobile or the crib skirt.
For (future) baby boy (fBB)'s room this is the drug responsible for my colour choice.
I think this colour combo is going to be harder to pull off, not impossible though.

![]() | |
| paint chips mobile - you can make it the colours you want! |
If your name is mom
and you want to one day be called Grandma by my children,
and you find anything in these colours that would go in a boy or girl room,
feel free to start buying and storing for me!
I may do this for a Mobile for fBB:
and you want to one day be called Grandma by my children,
and you find anything in these colours that would go in a boy or girl room,
feel free to start buying and storing for me!
I may do this for a Mobile for fBB:
Thanks,
the Future Mom of babies with beautiful nurseries.





At first, I thought I missed something.. I thought you were pregnant, but you're just "dreaming" of some day :)
ReplyDelete