I left work yesterday promptly at 4:30, like I always do and drove to Sam's Club where my darling Husband was getting his eyes checked. He's been wearing his last pair of contacts for several months already, and I usually like to have a new prescription before he puts the last pair in, but we couldn't afford it.
Thank Goodness for Tax Refunds!
So while we was getting air blown into his eyes and reciting the alphabet in a funny order, I went over to the phone center, and upgraded my phone. When it was time to pay, I needed the Sam's card so I went and got it from him, told him what I was doing and he decided he wanted a new phone too, despite the fact that I've asked him many times....
I was prepared to pay a $30 activation fee each, but for some reason at Sam's Club I didn't have to! I walked out of there with 2 new phones for $0.96 each. We don't get fancy smart phones, but these ones are much smarter than our old ones. They have touch screens, they do video, and they're bigger. We got the Samsung Brightside.
After that we had to go to Verizon to get them to transfer our contacts, and pictures. I'm still fighting with my music files to transfer I wish I'd know last night when I was at Verizon. Anyways, then I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a new pillow. I'm trying it out and if Nick likes it, I'll get him one too. Then I went to the bank to deposit a reimbursement check and then I went to choir. Got home and took a shower and then played with my new phone! It's a lot of work getting the ring tones and alarms and stuff all set up on a new phone....
It's amazing how much you can do when you don't take a 3 hour nap after work (like I have the last 2 nights)!
Today is valentines day which means, Happy Birthday Lily!!! She's 5 today. We've had her 2 years!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment