Yesterday, Nick wrote his final for the January class. Right before the re-scheduled exam, he realized his final paper for that class was due today, by midnight.He for some reason had the 5th in his mind, not the 1st. So as you can imagine, slight panic ensued. However he does really well, better actually, under pressure. Always has. We got married the week after he graduated college, and I knew I wouldn't see him that whole week because he was doing ALL his papers (from the whole semester)!
So I was home alone and a few days ago (remember the fruit picture I posted yesterday?) I bought 2 avacado's. I really wanted to make the Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Spring Rolls so I went to the store and bought the 3 other ingredients I needed: sun dried tomatoes in oil, cilantro (Mel, that's why I called you: to ask where to find fresh Cilantro), and the Egg Roll wraps. I already had the red onion and the avocado's.
They were pretty good, and even Nick ate some! The cilantro, sun-dried tomato, onion mix smelled amazing!
P.S Nick wrote 3/4's of his paper yesterday, and has lots of hours left to finish it today! I've already edited the first 9 pages and he did a great job even though he wrote it so quickly! Now he'll get to enjoy the weekend!
Les Miserables viewing #2, here we come!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago





That looks yummy.. Did turn out goood?
ReplyDelete